"If you can count the number of projects you have going , you need to begin another, so you have a varied range of complexity from the very simple 'mind-less' ones to those that demand undivided attention." (Laura Early).

Pages

Copyright: The Stitchin' Chicken

Please do not copy/reproduce any content of this blog without permission. Thank you.

Friends who read

Thursday 18 July 2019

Catching up

I may not have been here , but I have been busy .
 Progress on my HAED

Page 2 completed 13/6




 Page 3 and a bit completed 5/7.


Page 4 and total finish 17/7
Not the best picture , my camera batteries died .
  I love this so much , it was a joy to stitch and I almost feel sad that she is finished.
Now to finish another one before I have a new start.

Flash , loving on Finley





 thanks for dropping by ,
 Cath

No comments: