"If you can count the number of projects you have going , you need to begin another, so you have a varied range of complexity from the very simple 'mind-less' ones to those that demand undivided attention." (Laura Early).

Pages

Copyright: The Stitchin' Chicken

Please do not copy/reproduce any content of this blog without permission. Thank you.

Friends who read

Thursday 20 August 2009

Hello

Hello to fellow bloggers and blog readers. I've been toying with the idea of doing a blog for quite a few months now , but wanted to wait until I knew what I was doing. Now , I reckon I'll just pick it up as I go along. LOL So , this blog will mainly be about my cross stitch , with a few other things thrown in to mix it up a bit . Mainly , some card making , if I ever get back into it properly , some family (moaning about the kids) and who know what else. I'd like to share with you some pictures of my WIPs , and also pictures of my completed projects , for myself , family and friends and the charity group I stitch for , Stitch For Pleasure , Stitch For Charity at http://www.stitchforcharity.com/ . So , if you'd like to come along for the journey , pop back when you can . I will be having a giveaway or PIF type thing when I get into it properly , so you never know your luck. Thanks for reading my waffle , Cath