"If you can count the number of projects you have going , you need to begin another, so you have a varied range of complexity from the very simple 'mind-less' ones to those that demand undivided attention." (Laura Early).

Pages

Copyright: The Stitchin' Chicken

Please do not copy/reproduce any content of this blog without permission. Thank you.

Friends who read

Thursday 11 November 2010

Furry friends and other things.

I've just spent lovely half hour with both cats curled up on me . As it's wet and windy outside again , I can't think of many better things . Obviously , Finley thought it was a bit rough being ousted from my lap , so he went and snuggled himself under a fleece blanket , lol . And here's the boys together .
I have some stitching to show , I would have shown it sooner , but my laptop decided to throw a key at me , so it had to go to be fixed. Anyway , here are some more digimon squares for SFC.
And this is Mr Funny , I stitched him up yesterday . I'm now going to hopefully spread the joy a little . My local stamp factory/shop is closing down and getting rid of everything , so I bought a few extras and I'm offering them as a giveaway . I know a lot of stitchers also do paper crafts , so if you are interested in winning these brand new mounted stamps , just leave a comment on this post , saying that you'd like to be entered. The winner will be drawn on 20th November . (The one with no picture on the back says "have a lovely day")
Finally , one last thing in honour of the day .
REMEMBER

Thanks for dropping by ,

Cath

8 comments:

Sally said...

Cute squares and very cute kitties :)

Anonymous said...

Cute Finishes!
Love the stamps, they would be a great addition to my collection.
Please count me in for your giveway.

Dawn said...

You did very good job on the squares!! I put a feature on my blog too!! :) Also I love your cats!! We adopted a kitten for a stray mom that decided to live in our garage for awhile! Here is Cobolt- at 8 weeks(5 months now) http://dawnmlc.deviantart.com/art/Cobolt-173500861 He was the only one that these markings-- just like his MOM.

Unknown said...

love the finishes and the pussycats. the cats look similar to one that my mum has.

please would you consider the me for the stamps draw, my special needs daughter loves doing them as it doesn't hurt her wrists as much as drawing xxx

Mylene said...

What cute finishes and cute cute picture of your kitties.

Jules said...

Your cats are too adorable!!! The one sure looks comfy cozy in the fleece.

Your finishes are cute! Especially the laughing one, hehe.

I would love a chance to enter your great giveaway!!! Thanks. :D

♥ Nia said...

Your blocks are adorable =) Really cute!

I love stamps!!! Please count me in for your giveaway :)

Have a lovely weekend!!

The Button Witch said...

Gorgous little cats Im so jealous
Great digimon squares
Hope you are doing ok hun
Chat soon
Happy Stitching
Shellie xxxxx