"If you can count the number of projects you have going , you need to begin another, so you have a varied range of complexity from the very simple 'mind-less' ones to those that demand undivided attention." (Laura Early).

Pages

Copyright: The Stitchin' Chicken

Please do not copy/reproduce any content of this blog without permission. Thank you.

Friends who read

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Stitchers' Secret Santa

Hi everyone ,
 I have been running a Secret Santa for my hubby via his blog for a couple of years and thought I would give it a go on here .
 So , is anyone up for it ?

 The idea would be for you to send to your recipient one stitched gift and a few other stitching related or otherwise items.

 Details are yet to be finalised depending on how many peeps want to join in and what they want to do . We could either have a set number of items or a recommended spend .

 I am going to say that this is restricted to well known bloggers or people I know as I don't want any problems . Any doubt , give me a shout and I will confirm if you are eligible or not .

  This will be left open for join up until the 28th September , so spread the word to your bloggy friends if you want you.

  You can leave a comment here , but if you want to join , please e-mail me as well . Any no-reply bloggers , please include your e-mail address .

 If you blog , I would request that you put up a wish list on your blog for your Santa to have some ideas. Non-bloggers will be asked for a list to be e-mailed.

I would like at least five or six people to join to make it worth while running , otherwise I may just end up doing a small exchange group .

 Thanks for reading ,
 Cath

6 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

I would like to join this great idea, thank you for setting it up.

Poppypatchwork said...

I would love to join, thank you for setting it up.

Lisa V said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stitchersanon said...

Count me in and I promise most faithfully not to forget rofl. Your lovely notebook is nearly all filled and the little calendar (aka my personal assistant) is ready for action!

KimM said...

Count me in!!
xxx

Vicky L said...

Count me in! I will do it! Thanks!