"If you can count the number of projects you have going , you need to begin another, so you have a varied range of complexity from the very simple 'mind-less' ones to those that demand undivided attention." (Laura Early).

Pages

Copyright: The Stitchin' Chicken

Please do not copy/reproduce any content of this blog without permission. Thank you.

Friends who read

Thursday 18 June 2015

June so far

Thought I ought to write another post while I'm in the swing of things , otherwise who knows when I'll get sorted again ,lol.
 Stitching so far this month has not been too bad . I've completed three squares for Love Quilts .




Had a break for a couple of days before starting my next project. It's not too big but will have to be a secret for a while, so no pics straight away .

  Other news , Hubby started a new job on the first of the month. It's taking us a while to get into the new routine but hopefully things will work out soon.

Thanks for dropping by ,
  Cath


14 comments:

Vickie said...

I am so very, very glad your husband has begun a new job. :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

I love the knee high socks!

Justine said...

Lovely blocks you have stitched there, I'm sure they'll be appreciated.

Cole said...

I love the Socks piece! So cute :) And good luck to your hubby on his new job!

Julie said...

Wonderful news hubby has employment. Love the striped socks.

Barb said...

Lots of great stitching! Good luck to your DH and his new job!

Brigitte said...

You seem to be on the roll, such a lot of stitching in this post and in the last one. Great finishes.

Donna G. said...

Great news about hubby! Cute stitching too.....you've been lots busier than me. I'm still trying to finish a piece that I started in January!

Melanie said...

Congrats on his new job!! That's great news. :)

AliceKiss said...

Как мило!

ricketyjo said...

Great stitching, I love all of these!!

Kaisievic said...

Congrats to your husband on his new job and wonderful stitching, Cath.

Sally said...

Your blocks are lovely Cath.

Hope your hubby's new job is going well.

Pauline said...

Very nice!