"If you can count the number of projects you have going , you need to begin another, so you have a varied range of complexity from the very simple 'mind-less' ones to those that demand undivided attention." (Laura Early).

Pages

Copyright: The Stitchin' Chicken

Please do not copy/reproduce any content of this blog without permission. Thank you.

Friends who read

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Quick stitches

I have been very naughty and hardly touched my HAED for the last couple of weeks. I hope to get back to it next week. No hope at the moment as it's half term , both kids and hubby have had/got a horrible cold bug thing and I'm not getting much sleep so not even trying to go there .
 I needed to do something with colour , so started this
 and finished it . It will be an a/c square for Love Quilts.
   Then I decided to do this one , which I managed to get a sign up for a named quilt with.
They both need a quick wash along with the Pug before being sent . None are urgent though , so I may just wait and see if anything else is ready to go with them ,lol.
 Thanks for dropping by ,
 Cath

5 comments:

Vickie said...

They are both great! I am partial to the pink one of course! ;)

Barb said...

Both designs for the quilts are great. I love the colors, I think it is just that time of year when we all need a bit of color.

Astrids dragon said...

She's beautiful, ready for spring! Spidey looks great too.

Julie said...

She's beautiful, what a nice thread you chose Cath.
Hope the family are soon feeling much better and you escape the germs.

♥ Nia said...

That butterfly lady looks so pretty =) lovely!
Congrats on your finishes!! :)