"If you can count the number of projects you have going , you need to begin another, so you have a varied range of complexity from the very simple 'mind-less' ones to those that demand undivided attention." (Laura Early).

Pages

Copyright: The Stitchin' Chicken

Please do not copy/reproduce any content of this blog without permission. Thank you.

Friends who read

Sunday 4 October 2009

New Background

I've been wanting to add a little something to the background , but wasn't sure how to go about it. I discovered Daisy Gray Designs ,and her instructions are great , even for a doofus like me , so , I learned to copy/paste! Yahoo. Ok , so most kids know how to do it , but they didn't do stuff like that when I was at school , and I'm still learning lots about the pc, internet and blogging. There is a button on the side if anyone else wants to have a look. Thanks

1 comment:

The Button Witch said...

Love the new background hun may have to check them out myself as Ima doofus when it comes to that stuff too lol
Hugs Shellie