"If you can count the number of projects you have going , you need to begin another, so you have a varied range of complexity from the very simple 'mind-less' ones to those that demand undivided attention." (Laura Early).

Pages

Copyright: The Stitchin' Chicken

Please do not copy/reproduce any content of this blog without permission. Thank you.

Friends who read

Monday 16 November 2009

Rest In Peace R.A.B.

I had some very bad news last night , my cousin was killed in a car accident on Saturday. The vehicle he was in was in collision with an ambulance , and he didn't survive. He has two young daughters , and a lot of family and friends who will miss him very much. Rest in Peace ,cuz , love you XXX

5 comments:

Ginnie said...

Sorry to hear your sad news. x

Neabear said...

I am so sorry to hear about your cousin. I pray for strength for all of your family.

~Linnea

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear about your cousin. It is such a tragedy.

The Button Witch said...

AWWW Cath my thought are with you and yours hun
Hugs Shellie

Lindsay-ann said...

I am so sorry to hear this very sad news. I am thinking of you and your family at this difficult time.
Lindsay
x