"If you can count the number of projects you have going , you need to begin another, so you have a varied range of complexity from the very simple 'mind-less' ones to those that demand undivided attention." (Laura Early).

Pages

Copyright: The Stitchin' Chicken

Please do not copy/reproduce any content of this blog without permission. Thank you.

Friends who read

Wednesday 29 December 2010

PIF

I am pleased to say that Kate has now received her PIF gift from me . It didn't quite get there in time for Christmas , arriving on the 27th , but Kate really likes it , which is the main thing.
I did a bit of spying and discovered that Kate likes dragons ,and Christmas ornies , so this seemed like the perfect thing to stitch for her.

You may recognise it from the JCS ornie mag . This is the stitched piece before making up.The finished ornie on the fabric I used for backing. And a close up of the finished ornie. I chose to put the year on instead of the charted words , and I think it turned out quite nice .

So , that is the two people that signed up . I didn't get a third ,so if anyone wants to sign up now , I promise to send a stitched gift to you before the end of March , otherwise I will carry on with the plan of having a giveaway for the third PIF.

Thanks for dropping by,

Cath

4 comments:

Mylene said...

A beautiful ornament!!

Happy New Year and best wishes for 2011!!

Fiona said...

lovely finish :) Might stitch this for myself next year :)

Unknown said...

looks a lovely ornament but can i ask what is a PIF???

Dawn said...

Really lovely, Cath !