If you haven't visited Rhona's' blog ,please do so , she is a great stitcher and fantastic designer too.
So , rules of the award are 1)Thank the person who gave it to you .
2) List seven things about yourself , and
3) Pass it on to fifteen other blogs .
The seven things about myself is the part I was struggling with ,lol , so here goes.
1. I like banana sandwiches , when I was a kid I had it with ketchup (I know) , now I like it with peanut butter .
2. I drink tea at home and other peoples' houses , but drink coffee if I'm out .
3. I do not wear a watch , and haven't for years.
4. I have my ears pierced three times , and haven't worn earrings for about nine years. I can still get earrings in the first holes , but not the others though.
5. I am very short sighted , and also have a condition that makes my eyes a funny shape , so even with glasses my vision is not brilliant.
6. I hate shopping , especially for shoes .
7. I love to read , and could read pretty well before starting school . I have just finished my 43rd book of the year.
Now to pass it on to 15 other blogs . This was difficult too ,as I follow over 200 blogs , but I have chosen ones that I read regularly and enjoy a lot. There are a lot more , but I'm trying to stick to the rules . Some may have already been given this award ,and some may be no award blogs , but to be honest , I can't be doing with faffing about checking.
I'm not linking these blogs , but they can all be found on my sidebar . In no particular order ,
Beth at Garden Grumbles and Cross Stitch Fumbles ,
Sally at Stitchyangels Treasures ,
Sharon at It's Daffycat ,
Nia at Caixinha de Pirlimpimpim ,
Jane at Buttons and Stitches ,
Lesleyanne at Lesleyannes Life of Stitches ,
Marlene at Poppy Patchwork ,
Lainey at Laineys' Stitching Hoose ,
Lisa at Lisa V's Lounge ,
Hazel at Quietly Stitching ,
Loulee at Manxgirl ,
Mylene at Mylenes' blog ,
Becky at Becky Bees Stitching Hive ,
Theresa at Shakespeares' Peddlar ,
Patty at Hanging on by a Thread ,
Thank you to all these stylish bloggers for giving my plenty of reading and enabling , lol .
No news on the job front , just lots of forms to fill in and questions to answer at the moment .
I don't have much progress on Newton either , not been stitching much , I'm knitting at the moment instead . It keeps my hands busy while my mind is away with the fairies .
Thanks for dropping by ,