"If you can count the number of projects you have going , you need to begin another, so you have a varied range of complexity from the very simple 'mind-less' ones to those that demand undivided attention." (Laura Early).

Pages

Copyright: The Stitchin' Chicken

Please do not copy/reproduce any content of this blog without permission. Thank you.

Friends who read

Thursday 7 July 2011

Just a quick note.

Thanks for the enthusiasm re the woolly challenge. I have replied to messages where I can , but Carm , your profile is set to no reply on blogger. I don't want to put Jane's' address on her , so could you please e-mail me (addy on my profile) and I can let you know where to send squares. If anyone else is interested , please e-mail and I can send you the details . Thanks , Cath

No comments: