"If you can count the number of projects you have going , you need to begin another, so you have a varied range of complexity from the very simple 'mind-less' ones to those that demand undivided attention." (Laura Early).

Pages

Copyright: The Stitchin' Chicken

Please do not copy/reproduce any content of this blog without permission. Thank you.

Friends who read

Monday 5 November 2012

A little bit late

But better late than never , isn't that what they say.

 I got around to drawing the winners of the magnetic bookmarks/needle minders ,so without further ado , they are :   BARB and BERNADETT .
 I have Bernadetts' address , but Barb , if you could e-mail me yours please , that would be great. I was sure I had it somewhere , but can't find it in my little green book ,lol .

 Sorry it has taken me a few days to get here ,had a lot on. Watching fireworks on Friday night. Then on Saturday I took my Daughter to a special presentation. She completed the summer reading challenge at the local library and was nominated by the librarian to represent the library at the County presentation, where she received a back pack and another certificate. We were also treated to a show by two poets , Paul Cookson and David Harmer. I have to say , they were brilliant , very funny and entertaining and got everyone joining in. This was followed by drinks and biscuits and cake. We ended up buying two books by the poets , and they both signed both of them for her , so a very good afternoon .

 Can't remember what happened yesterday , oh yeah , lots of washing ,and more today , with more to do ,lol.

 So ,hope to be back soon with a stitching pic or two .

 Thanks for dropping by ,
 Cath

6 comments:

cucki said...

Congrats to the winners..
Big Beary hugs for you xxx

Bernadett said...

Hello Cath,

I am very happy that I have won one of the magnets.It will be in good hands,I promise.:)
It is so nice to read about your daughter's success!:)You are surely very proud at her.:)Congratulations to the little lady and to the proud Mum.:D

All the best.:)
Bernadett

Barb said...

Wow! I,m so happy to be a winner! I will e-mail you my address. Congratulations to your daughter. As a former teacher, I think reading is so very important!!

♥ Nia said...

Congrats to the winners :)

Lesleyanne said...

Congrats to the winners and your daughter. Sounds like you have been very busy.

Julie said...

Congratulations to your daughter, and toyour winners.