"If you can count the number of projects you have going , you need to begin another, so you have a varied range of complexity from the very simple 'mind-less' ones to those that demand undivided attention." (Laura Early).

Pages

Copyright: The Stitchin' Chicken

Please do not copy/reproduce any content of this blog without permission. Thank you.

Friends who read

Monday 24 December 2012

Seasons' Greetings

I would like to wish everyone , friends , followers and anyone passing through , a very Merry Christmas .

 I know a lot of my blogging friends , like myself have had difficult time this year , but I hope you all will be able to enjoy this special time with loved ones , and look forward to a brighter New Year .

 We are set to have a wet Christmas by the looks , though it has stopped raining at the moment ,lol . My poor chooks are wading through mud soup, which makes it very interesting when we have to go and open/shut them up .

  All gifts are wrapped . though the last ones have been done today as I've only just finished making them. My lovely hubby decided last week that his Mum and Sister would like a frilly scarf for Christmas , so I went and bought the yarn and set to to making them up. Thank goodness they don't take long .

 The veg is prepared ready for tomorrow and the turkey is washed and in the fridge , ready for his travels. We are going to MILs' and I am cooking dinner over there for her , us and hubbys' Grandma . Should be good.

 Hope to be back after Christmas with something to show as all the handmade gifts will hopefully have been opened ,lol .

 Take care everyone , and enjoy the festivities .

 Thanks for dropping by,
 Love Cath

11 comments:

cucki said...

Merry Christmas dear x

Mouse said...

wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a very merry stitchy new year :) love mouse xxxxx

♥ Nia said...

Merry Christmas sweetie!! I hope Santa will bring many joys to you and your family!!!

Hazel said...

Merry Christmas Cath. Good luck on finishing the scarves. Xx

Lisa V said...

Merry Christmas Cath.

Gill - That British Woman said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I just knit one of those scarves and I don't knit!!!

Gill in Canada

Jane said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS CATH xxx

stitchersanon said...

Have a very merry Christmas and yes, lets hope for a healthy, happy and peaceful 2013

Julie said...

Ihope you had a wonderful Christmastime with your family, homemade gifts are the best!

Anne said...

Merry Christmas Cath! I hope you and your family had a lovely time!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas! Wishing you a Happy New Year