"If you can count the number of projects you have going , you need to begin another, so you have a varied range of complexity from the very simple 'mind-less' ones to those that demand undivided attention." (Laura Early).

Pages

Copyright: The Stitchin' Chicken

Please do not copy/reproduce any content of this blog without permission. Thank you.

Friends who read

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Last Chance

 Just a quick reminder for anyone wanting to join in with the birthday thread exchange next year, I am leaving it open until the end of this month , so if you want to join and haven't already , you only have a couple of days left .
  If you do want to join , please e-mail me with your postal detail and birthday and  any thread preferences.

Rules can be seen in the original post , just scroll down to find it .
Thanks ,
Cath

2 comments:

CalamityJr said...

I had nearly forgotten but now I'm excited all over again! Looking forward to seeing the birthday list. Thanks for hosting!

stitchersanon said...

I had forgotten all about this but I am very much looking forwards to it!