"If you can count the number of projects you have going , you need to begin another, so you have a varied range of complexity from the very simple 'mind-less' ones to those that demand undivided attention." (Laura Early).

Pages

Copyright: The Stitchin' Chicken

Please do not copy/reproduce any content of this blog without permission. Thank you.

Friends who read

Sunday 29 November 2015

The End

So , yesterday we had to post our final picture for the HAED challenge of at least 100 stitches a week for four weeks.
 This is the pic I posted on there :
 however , I managed to get some stitches in yesterday , bad weather halts play when you don't have a car ,lol . And ,as I started on the Sunday , it seemed fair to carry on yesterday . Even taking those stitches out though , I still got way over 100 stitches in last week . So , this is where I stand now
 and this is where I started before the challenge began .
 I am pretty chuffed with the progress. Rosita will be going away for a short while now as I kind of want to get a couple of UFO's finished up before the end of the year. Then , I am probably going to have a new HAED start next year , I have a couple in mind , but we will see. Next year I want to do more personal stitching. I do love doing the Love Quilts squares , but I have so much stash I really must make use of some of it.

 Thanks for dropping by ,
 Cath

8 comments:

Rachel said...

That's a great amount of progress for a month, Cath, especially now that you've added some colour to her arm and face.
Good luck with the rest of your stitching for the year, and your plans for 2016! :)

Julie said...

Fabulous progress

Barb said...

That is a beautiful stitching challenge!

Chris said...

Gorgeous progress Cath!

ricketyjo said...

You've made great progress!!! You must have been glad to get to a colour other than blue. wish I'd seen this challenge, I could do with a kick up the bum to get on with my HAED too!

Mii Stitch said...

Fantastic progress!! She's beautiful. Well done! I can't wait to go back on my HAED project now :)

Chris said...

Super stitching, good idea to stitch when it rains, what else could you do??? I am still not stitching with my arm out of action but have managed to knit .. thank you for your lovely Christmas card it arrived today.
A very happy Christmas to you and your family and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2016.
With love Chris xx

♥ Nia said...

Oh my... these projects are so pretty but also sooooooo big :p Your girl looks very pretty :) Hope you'll find the time that she needs! hehehehe
Hugs&smiles to you

Happy December!!! :D