"If you can count the number of projects you have going , you need to begin another, so you have a varied range of complexity from the very simple 'mind-less' ones to those that demand undivided attention." (Laura Early).

Pages

Copyright: The Stitchin' Chicken

Please do not copy/reproduce any content of this blog without permission. Thank you.

Friends who read

Tuesday 21 March 2017

I did it !

I managed to finish the HAED challenge of a page between Jan 1st and April 7th . Actually , I did two pages but page two was only 5 stitches across ,lol.
 I have taken loads of pictures , but still cannot get the colours to show properly , or the sparkle from the kreinik thread , but here it is .


I finished yesterday , but didn't have time to post , though I did post it on the HAED FB page ,lol. After all the fretting , the kreinik was not that bad to stitch with. The chart called for two strands on 18ct , I'm stitching on 16ct and found one strand to be plenty. Glad I bought the thread heaven though.
 Have to say , I love it and am sad to put it away , but I have a teacher gift to do which may take some time so have to get on with that next (once I've done my LQ a/c square anyway)
 Thanks for dropping by ,
 Cath

9 comments:

CathieJ said...

This looks beautiful. I love whenever I finish a page. Enjoy your stitching.

Justine said...

That's gorgeous! Well done on completing the challenge.

stitchersanon said...

It's really hard to get a good photo this time of the year. It looks wonderful though xx

Linda said...

Congrats on the page finish Cath. If looks fantastic.

Linda

Bekah said...

Lovely to see this piece come together. Congratulations on the page finish.

Julie said...

Well done... looks amazing.

Brigitte said...

You were doing a great job, congratulations.

Sally said...

Well done on completing the challenge Cath. I have failed miserably but it doesn't matter!

♥ Nia said...

Wow! Great progress!! Well done :D looks fantastic!!