"If you can count the number of projects you have going , you need to begin another, so you have a varied range of complexity from the very simple 'mind-less' ones to those that demand undivided attention." (Laura Early).

Pages

Copyright: The Stitchin' Chicken

Please do not copy/reproduce any content of this blog without permission. Thank you.

Friends who read

Monday 24 April 2017

Stitching and gifts .

Well , I finished the LQ a/c square , and here it is . It is one of four designs from a magazine , intended to make a cushion cover , but works out quite well for a square .
 Then I moved onto this one , intended to be another a/c square , but I ended up getting a sign up with it. Superheroes are so popular with the kids that the stitchers tend to get a little bored of them , so the quilts take a while longer to get filled .
 And then this one as a sign up as well , superheroes again ,lol. This is the second time stitching this chart , and probably not the last . I was intending to do this in a couple of months , but with it being half term needed something fairly easy to be able to pick up when I got chance so this worked out fine.
 I have one more sign up to do , which I'm hoping will be a quick stitch but I'm so tired I can't see straight so you never know .

 I was very lucky and crazily happy to receive two RAKs in the recent HAED sale , so excited.
 This one has only recently been added to my wish list , but I've seen someone stitching it on the HAED FB page and it is gorgeous .
  And someone has completed this one too , so cute.
Well that's all for now , hope to be back soon but have got a teachers gift to chart and stitch which may take some time , till then ...
 Thanks for dropping by ,
 Cath

7 comments:

Vickie said...

Cath, YOU are SUPER for all the stitching you do for charity. So very well done!!

cucki said...

Love your projects...
Smiles and love x

Barb said...

It is just wonderful the way you stitch for charity. Be proud of yourself!!

Bekah said...

It is great to do all those squares up! Lovely new HAED charts.

Julie said...

Super charity stitching, well done Cath.

Astrids dragon said...

Oh wow, they look wonderful!

♥ Nia said...

I'm starting to learn that now!! My 3 y.o. loves his super heroes already!! hahahahah :D
Great stitching sweetie!! :D