"If you can count the number of projects you have going , you need to begin another, so you have a varied range of complexity from the very simple 'mind-less' ones to those that demand undivided attention." (Laura Early).

Pages

Copyright: The Stitchin' Chicken

Please do not copy/reproduce any content of this blog without permission. Thank you.

Friends who read

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Pumpkin Day

Sorry I am a little late in posting , I can only do it on the computer and tend to only get it out in the evening.
 So , today is Pumpkin Day , a day originally to celebrate the blogoversary of out lovely friend Cathey , but since her death it is more to celebrate her life and remember her with much love.

 Cathey was a lot of things to a lot of people ,to me she was a friend , caring , compassionate , sharing , loving , graceful , courageous , fun-loving and so much more . I think of her often , and miss her still.
With love Cathey , today and every day.
x

4 comments:

Daffycat said...

A lovely post. Thank you.

Beth said...

Continues to break my heart - she was SO young. Her last blog post was so very courageous.

stitchersanon said...

I know how close you had both got, and I know how much you still miss her. She touched so many hearts xxxx

Julie said...

xxx