"If you can count the number of projects you have going , you need to begin another, so you have a varied range of complexity from the very simple 'mind-less' ones to those that demand undivided attention." (Laura Early).

Pages

Copyright: The Stitchin' Chicken

Please do not copy/reproduce any content of this blog without permission. Thank you.

Friends who read

Friday 8 February 2019

I stitched !

Not a lot , but some , and it's better than nothing , right ?
  First off , I did this little kit from one of the magazines .
 Not totally happy with it , I'm not sure that white back stitch works for me , but it's pretty in its' own way.
 Then , I have just today finished this , sorry for the poor picture , it is grey , wet and windy at the moment.
 Sadly , my sons other gerbil died a couple of weeks ago .
 Brave Shadow has gone to join his brother Popcorn over the rainbow bridge . They are both very much missed , but the boy now has two new little friends to ease his loss. I will try and get some pics of them to show , they are so cute.
One of my daughters' gerbils has a lump , which we are treating with anti-biotics and it does seem to be helping , but they were all the same age , so time is not on our side. However ,we continue to do out best by them and he his still living a very active happy life at the moment.

  Other news , I am dealing with some significant health issues at the moment and the next few weeks are going to be tough , so hopefully my stitching will help see me through them .

 Thank for dropping by ,

 Cath






5 comments:

Barb said...

Oh dear, I hope all turns out well for you! I always say a prayer for my blog friends!

Vickie said...

Cath your stitching is sweet. So is the gerbil! I am sorry you are having health trouble. God bless you my friend.

Marilyn said...

Nice stitching!
Sorry about the Gerbils.
Marilyn

Julie said...

Serendipitous.... I too have stitched this card design this past week, a few cover kits were gifted to me (blog post to follow on the 15th when its Gifted Gorgeousness).

Sad news to read you have health issues to deal with Cath. I'll be thinking of you and adding you to my prayer list.
much love and {{hugs}} xx

ricketyjo said...

Cath, I'm sorry to hear you are struggling with your health at the moment. I hope the stitching will help. Sorry to hear about the gerbils too. Lots of love. x