"If you can count the number of projects you have going , you need to begin another, so you have a varied range of complexity from the very simple 'mind-less' ones to those that demand undivided attention." (Laura Early).

Pages

Copyright: The Stitchin' Chicken

Please do not copy/reproduce any content of this blog without permission. Thank you.

Friends who read

Wednesday 31 January 2018

I have a problem !

I was reading some of my old blog posts earlier on , and for the last 3 / 4 , maybe even 5 years I have been saying that I'm going to do more personal stitching , and less for Love Quilts , and yet I still haven't managed it .
 My personal project of the moment is this :
 This is where I'm at , at the moment .
 I love the colours, I love the shapes and I love how neat the stitches are coming out.
 The model is stitched on 14ct , but my fabric is 18 , almost 19 count which makes the stitches much closer together, so no show-through and the colours look much more vivid.

 So , in theory it should have been done by now , but I have also been stitching on this
  Yep, you guessed it , it's a square for Love Quilts, I just cannot seem to stop myself .  Told you I have a problem !
 Thanks for dropping by ,
 Cath

10 comments:

Neabear said...

My problem is all the unfinished projects I have. Need to work on those before starting new ones. Right?

Cindy's Stitching said...

You are a kind person. Love the blues in that piece

Cindy's Stitching said...

Is that a satsuma design.

Barb said...

I do love that personal design. I agree, the colors are lovely. I am sure all you do for the love quilts is so very appreciated!!

Vickie said...

You have quite the giving heart Cath! Your own pattern is really neat.

CalamityJr said...

But what a kind, unselfish problem to have!

Rhona said...

You may have a problem.....but it's a good problem to have :) Love the colours in your new piece.

Julie said...

Great personal project.
You are such a giving person Cath and to have lots of pleasure knowing a young person will benefit from your wonderful stitching is fantastic.

Bekca said...

I love this project! Can you tell me what issue of Cross Stitch Crazy this design is in? Many thanks :)

cocoya said...

Good luck with the new job and the new project. I love the one you finished and superman is great!

สล็อต ออนไลน์
Gclub