"If you can count the number of projects you have going , you need to begin another, so you have a varied range of complexity from the very simple 'mind-less' ones to those that demand undivided attention." (Laura Early).

Pages

Copyright: The Stitchin' Chicken

Please do not copy/reproduce any content of this blog without permission. Thank you.

Friends who read

Monday 5 March 2018

Ooops , I did it again !

Square finished for Love Quilts.
 But , I also finished this , and love it.
 The stripes in the water were getting me down a bit , but I love the end result.

   Had a couple of questions about this , but some of your blogger profiles are set to no reply so I couldn't e-mail back .  Anyway , the design is by Jody Rice and is in Cross Stitch Crazy issue 226 March 2017. I stitched 2 over 1 on 19 ct fabric using the called for DMC threads.

  So , finishes mean starts right ?
 My latest project is another dog for my boy .
 What it will look like
I have another sign up for Love Quilts , but it's not due until end of May , so I'm not starting it straight away . I want to get more of the dog done before allowing myself to be distracted by anything else .

   In other news , after eight months or so of trying , I have got a job . No start date of yet , should find out from Thursday onwards when I can get cracking , but really looking forward to it . I will be working as a domestic at the local hospital three mornings a week. Ready for a new challenge.

Thanks for dropping by ,
 Cath

6 comments:

Vickie said...

The piece you stitched for yourself is fabulous! What a cute terrier for your son too. :D Congrats on a new job!

Rhona said...

Lovely finishes, Cath! The Jody Rice design is so different....I love it.
Good luck with the new job!

Barb said...

Good luck with the new job and the new project. I love the one you finished and superman is great!

Julie said...

Congrats on the new job, GO CATH!
Lovely stitching, Spidey is amazing, some young person is going to love him.

Astrids dragon said...

Spidey looks awesome, that will be a hit!
Your Alpine piece looks great, do you know how you'll finish it?
Awe, such a sweet pup, that will be adorable when finished.
Congratulations on your new job, I hope you enjoy it!

stitchersanon said...

Lovely stitching. It's all perfect. Good luck in the new job!